HELPFUL TIPS TO GET YOUR READY FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR...
Make Life Easier!
- Pack lunches the night before and refrigerate!
- Make sure backpacks are packed and ready to go the night before.
- Create a homework center. Stock with extra crayons and supplies needed to complete homework. Make sure it’s not near a TV.
- Lay out clothes the night before.
- Remember kids need to make as many decisions as possible. Avoid power struggles by letting them make small decisions.
- Create a special hamper in the laundry room for uniforms and other rush items.
- Fold T-shirts so that the design is recognizable without unfolding.
- Each evening have a 30-minute family clean up time to get everything back in place.
Back To School Shopping!