Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14808 Star Creek Drive, Aledo
Beautiful home in Morningstar Subdivision and Aledo ISD. DR Horton smart home offering spacious comforts and conveniences. Open floor plan with kitchen being central to the home. Extended Master suite offers extra space for your bedroom retreat. Study library area in front of home is sun-filled and cheery. Relax and enjoy the fishing pond, community swimming pools, walking trails and fishing pond. Available for immediate lease.
- MLS® #14184415
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,878
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentHannah Behrens
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address14808 Star Creek Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (145)
- Zip Code76008-1455
- Interior FeaturesFlat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Smart Home Features, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:15am CDT.