Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3118 Oakley Street, Abilene
New Construction 4 Bedroom, 2 bath Stone & Brick home with custom cabinetry & granite throughout. Lovely stone wood-burning corner fireplace with generous hearth. Great kitchen with breakfast bar. Split bedrooms. Nice Master bath with dual sinks, jetted tub & separate tiled shower. Walk-in closets. Pretty ceiling detail. Sprinkler System & wood privacy fence. Good location in Hampton Hills Subdivision close to Dyess AFB. Property also for sale.
- MLS® #14198033
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,775
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentRomona Brogan
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX OF ABILENE
- Address3118 Oakley Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionHampton Hills Sec V
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesInsert, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.