Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1301 Seamans Way, Abilene
Lovely 3 bedroom, two bath brick home near ACU, zoo, park, airport, and close to Lytle Lake. Corner lot, two car garage, jacuzzi tub in Master bath, privacy fenced back yard and covered back patio. Dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer & dryer hookups, fireplace, built in entertainment center, all updated. Close to park with lake, playground and great exercise path!
- MLS® #14293247
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,379
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Master Gas Meter, Master Water Meter
- FeaturesJogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Opener, Outside Entry
- PoolAbove Ground
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentBrenda Zambrano
- Listing OfficeOne2Three Realty, LLC
- Address1301 Seamans Way
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionCanterbury Trales
- Zip Code79602-1924
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Other, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Decorative, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 4:15am CDT.