Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4211 Windsor, University Park
Beautiful transitional design for exquisite custom. Perched near the extra wide corner of Douglas & Windsor with unique street depth in Park Cities, this home strikes of quality craftsmanship and contemporary styling. The design allows gracious living spaces with smart flow for entertaining and everyday living. Elegant master suite with gracious on suite, floating stair, wine room, oversized doors, detailed with quality finishes throughout.
- MLS® #13713859
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,671
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentBrian Griggs
- Listing OfficeCrown Sterling Properties
- Address4211 Windsor
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionStratford Manor
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75205-1670
- Interior FeaturesSmart Home Features, Water Purifier
- AppliancesBuilt-in Coffee Maker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dual Dishwashers, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Stone
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 1:30pm CDT.