Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10321 Lynford Drive, Dallas
Your Dream home is waiting for you! Beautiful Modern Farmhouse new build with high-end finishes throughout. Zoned for the highly desirable Lake Highlands Elementary in RISD. Solid .75 inch hand-scraped oak floors throughout the downstairs living areas and master bedroom, Bosch Appliance package in the kitchen with a double oven and 36 inch gas range. 10' ceilings and 8' doors downstairs. Living and kitchen having high vaulted ceilings with wood beam accents. Huge his and her master closet with direct access to the laundry room. Upstairs includes game room and a huge flex room or media room. This house is everything you can dream of and more!
- MLS® #13801996
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,069
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement, Wood
- Listing AgentGrant Jennings
- Listing OfficeMission Real Estate Group
- Address10321 Lynford Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionLake Highlands Estates 9
- Zip Code75238-3531
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryLake Highlands
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 3:15am CDT.