Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3601 Turtle Creek Boulevard 901, Dallas
Wonderful Turtle Creek residence at the Gold Crest designed by the legendary architect George Dahl in 1964. Sleek two bedroom, two bath unit with an open floorplan perfect for entertaining. This mid-century modern gem with its distinctive wrap-around terrace accessible from every room offers a rare opportunity to reside in one of Dallas’ most iconic buildings. Unparalleled location near West Village, Uptown, Downtown and Highland Park.
- MLS® #13814803
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,630
- Year Built1964
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Guarded Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionPark View
- Listing AgentSusan Marcus
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address3601 Turtle Creek Boulevard 901
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionGold Crest Condo
- Zip Code75219-5547
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 11:45am CDT.