Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1918 N Olive Street 4202, Dallas
As the now final Penthouse unit inside Museum Tower, Penthouse 4202 offers the opportunity to create a truly unique masterpiece in the sky. This incomparable half floor shell space delivers the highest residential home inside the Dallas Metroplex, paired with the highest ceiling heights offered in the building. Crest the top of the most coveted address in the heart of the Arts District. Flooded with light from sunrise to sunset, own witness to the dramatic and ever evolving light show the city delivers each and every evening. This unfinished space is open to the new owners vision and design style. Time is of the essence to call the icon of the Dallas Arts District home.
- MLS® #13874109
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,499
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Other, Sidewalk
- FeaturesOther, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Comm Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Park, Sauna, Spa
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Attached, Circle Drive, Common Garage, Common Lot, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Outside Entry, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCabana, In Ground Gunite, Lap Pool, Other, Pool Perimeter Fence, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Balcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gardens, Gazebo, Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofMetal, Concrete, Other Roof
- ConstructionMetal, Common Wall, Concrete, Glass, Other
- FoundationOther, Pilings
- Listing AgentBryan Crawford
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address1918 N Olive Street 4202
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMuseum Tower Condo
- Zip Code75201
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.