Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5161 Artemesia Lane, Dallas
NEW DAVID WEEKLY HOME in trendy Oak Park Community! Single family 2 story home boasts hardwood flooring throughout with beautiful granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and 2 car garage. Fenced front yard with private courtyard. Community features swimming pool, covered pavilion, and dog park. Convenient location near Dallas North Tollway with easy access to downtown and all of its hot spots. Ask about our excellent in house warranty & Energy guarantee!
- MLS® #13918398
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,254
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Park, Club House
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear, Covered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentJimmy Rado
- Listing OfficeDavid M. Weekley
- Address5161 Artemesia Lane
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionOak Park Villas
- Zip Code75209
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.