Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1044 Manacor Lane, Dallas
MOVE IN READY! NEW DAVID WEEKLY HOME! Detached 2 Story Plan in Parkside at Trinity Green. Conveniently located just 5 minutes from downtown, Trinity Groves, Bishop Arts, Stevens Park, Victory Park, museums, Love Field, and AA Center-everything at your fingertips. Transitional styling offers a wonderful open concept living-dining-kitchen area, hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances. Excellent green features, warranty, and builder reputation.
- MLS® #13921113
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,442
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Park View, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentJimmy Rado
- Listing OfficeDavid M. Weekley
- Address1044 Manacor Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionTrinity Green
- Zip Code75212
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 1:15am CDT.