Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3206 Elizabeth Street, Dallas
Architecturally significant Bud Oglesby Townhouse located just steps from Cole Park & the Katy Trail. Features include bright open living areas, private fenced patio, hardwoods, walk-ins, spacious bedrooms & 2 car attached garage. Owner updates include renovated kitchen, stainless appliances, fresh paint throughout and updated bathrooms. Complex features 4 private townhomes.
- MLS® #13927550
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,296
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing AgentMichael Wong
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address3206 Elizabeth Street
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionElizabeth St Add
- Zip Code75204-1806
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Cooktop - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 11:15am CDT.