Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3525 Turtle Creek Boulevard 9d, Dallas
Double-unit located in the most storied mid-century high-rise in all of Dallas. Designed by architect Howard R. Meyer & named to the National Registry of Historic Places. Fully renovated and taken to the studs by current owner. Offering one of kind hand crafted & custom finishes throughout. Oversized master suite & bath that provides the ambience of Royalty. Elegant secondary bedroom with panoramic views of Dallas and Turtle Creek. Third bedroom or study with dark mahogany wood paneling and on-suite bath. Spacious formal dinning room & oversized breakfast nook off of the kitchen with downtown views. This condo is very spacious and offers great storage.
- MLS® #13929139
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,069
- Year Built1957
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete
- Listing AgentBryan Crawford
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address3525 Turtle Creek Boulevard 9d
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- Subdivision3525 Condos
- Zip Code75219-5516
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Other, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.