Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5990 Lindenshire 124, Dallas
This Bud Ogelsby design features open spaces, high ceilings, skylights and lots of natural light! The spacious master bedroom suite has room for a sitting area, balcony, huge walk-in closet and bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. Sleek kitchen with granite countertops, Poggenpohl cabinetry and a cheerful breakfast room.Other special amenities include: full size washer and dryer area. Two car attached garage. Home is located facing Lindenshire. Close to Cooper Aerobics Center, great restaurants and shopping!
- MLS® #13929215
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,663
- Year Built1984
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Gutters, Patio Open, Balcony, Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped
- Listing AgentMarlene Jaffe
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address5990 Lindenshire 124
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionThe Abbey on Preston
- Zip Code75230
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesOven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.