Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4111 Cole Avenue 14, Dallas
Prime Location! You'll love this 2 BDRM, 2 BTH second-floor condo located in a secure, gated community next to Cole Park and only minutes from the Katy Trail, West Village and Knox Henderson. This contemporary, open-concept home features hardwood flooring, a wood burning fireplace with marble surround, and balcony. The kitchen boasts white cabinetry, Carrera marble countertops and stainless steel appliances. Both spacious bedrooms offer walk-in closets and ensuite bathrooms with Carrera marble vanities. Community amenities include a resort-style pool, grilling area, hot tub and covered parking. Don't miss the large storage room in the garage! Recently replaced roof and trash compactor. Washer & dryer included.
- MLS® #13932596
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,034
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Co-op Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Covered, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Area Assigned, Assigned Spaces, Garage Under Building
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentDesiree Munson
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address4111 Cole Avenue 14
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- Subdivision4111 Cole Condos
- Zip Code75204-1533
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 10:15am CDT.