Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4411 Bowser Avenue 102, Dallas
Light and bright corner unit at Nikko with a soft-contemporary open floor plan. One level home with lots of light and tree top views from the many windows. Enjoy the private corner balcony. Wood floors, walk in closets, stainless appliances, granite counters, great layout with lots of storage and garage parking for 2 cars in a secured building with no stairs! Boutique condo that is set on a tree lined street in North Oak Lawn. Walk to Whole Foods, Highland Park, shops and restaurants. Convenient to UTSW, Design District and Uptown.
- MLS® #13934879
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,314
- Year Built2008
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOpener, Assigned Spaces, Common Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAlan Shaffer
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty LLC
- Address4411 Bowser Avenue 102
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionNikko Condominiums
- Zip Code75219-2125
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT.