Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
610 W Page Avenue, Dallas
MOVE-IN READY!! This spacious home near Bishop Arts District, has lots to offer, large bedrooms, granite counters, fenced yard and a detached garage converted to a 1 bedroom apartment. Easy access to I35E and only minutes from downtown Dallas. Come enjoy your morning coffee on the covered patio out back! Come see this great home!! All information contained herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer and Buyer's Agent to verify information contained herein, including but not limited to: square feet, room sizes, schools, taxes, etc. listing agent is not responsible for inaccuracies. **contact listing agent for seller financing option**
- MLS® #13944395
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- GaragesCovered, Front, On Street
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentEsmeralda Lassiter
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address610 W Page Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionRuthmede Rev
- Zip Code75208-6341
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 6:00am CDT.