Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3666 Princess Lane, Dallas
STUNNING REMODEL of this Classic Mid Century Modern 3-2-2 with GUEST HOUSE in the back by Arch-Design Holly Hall of HPD Arch. Painstakingly designed to preserve the integrity of the original home while seamlessly adding modern standards.Stunning Red Oak floors. Fireplace has remote push button starter. The Kitchen features an oversized island, Thermadore Gas Range and Bosch DW. 150 SF added in Master Bath The back patio features a water fall fire place, The Guest house has has work out space and FOURTH BEDROOM and Bath. Recent HVAC , high eff insulation and a NEST thermostat. Autofull fountain RACHIO sprinkler cloud system. AT T Automation front and Gar door; 4 cameras security system
- MLS® #13953361
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,050
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional, Ranch
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Guest Quarters, Private Outdoor Space
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentChris Manning
- Listing OfficeManning & Company
- Address3666 Princess Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionSparkman Estates
- Zip Code75229-5129
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT.