Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8000 Cr 1117, Snyder
Unique opportunity to own almost 100% of the PRODUCING mineral rights on this 3,718 acre ranch in the heart of West Texas. Commonly known as the historic Johnson Ranch, not only would you be buying into immediate income, you'd also be buying a hunter's paradise. High perimeter fencing yields an incredible amount of deer, quail, ducks, and turkey. The ranch is also a working cattle ranch. 3 water wells, 2 ponds, and a fully enclosed 6k sq ft barn. An additional 4k sq ft, w a kitchen and bathroom. The Ennis Creek runs through the ranch, with spring fed water found all over. Information on production and geologist reports available upon request.
- MLS® #13960336
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built1902
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Gravel/Rock, Outside City Limits, Private Road, Septic, Well
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Other
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentRogers Healy
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy and Associates
- Address8000 Cr 1117
- AreaSCURRY COUNTY (323)
- SubdivisionGrayum & Clark
- Zip Code79549
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Panel/Floor/Wall
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- DistrictSnyder ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2018 at 10:15pm CST.