Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5542 Willis Avenue, Dallas
Spacious and open with lots of natural light! This transitional style home is built by Rosewood Custom Builders. 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms. Spacious kitchen with large eat around island open to family room. Butler pantry off kitchen. Wine storage off dining room. Large walk-in pantry. Spacious outdoor living across entire back of home. Work with our interior designer to choose the finishes that suit your family's living style. Completion - Summer 2019.
- MLS® #13968100
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,792
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentChris Dauwe
- Listing OfficeRosewood Custom Realty, LLC
- Address5542 Willis Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6439
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2018 at 5:45pm CST.