Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
618 Promontory Lane, Dallas
MOVE IN READY! This new DAVID WEEKLEY HOME is located in our new gated West Kessler community just minutes from downtown Dallas and Bishop Arts district. This two story home features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a bonus room upstairs, a wine room and 2 story vaulted ceiling in family room. Located on a corner home site backing the greenbelt, enjoy the backyard from your covered patio or entertain in the spacious living, dining and open concept kitchen. Ask about our 1-2-10 Year Warranty and SAVE BIG with our energy saver program.
- MLS® #13979703
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,488
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesGated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentJimmy Rado
- Listing OfficeDavid M. Weekley
- Address618 Promontory Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionReserve at Kessler Heights
- Zip Code75208
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:30pm CST.