Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4224 Armstrong Parkway, Highland Park
An amazing masterpiece that seamlessly blends the old world artistry & craftsmanship of an architecturally significant & historical 1928 Hal Thomson home with the modern conveniences & amenities of new construction. Completed by Clowdus Construction and Larson & Pedigo Architects in 2013, this incredible 3 year project expanded & rebuilt the original home with no expense spared & every attention to detail taken. Glimpse of details: tile & stone surfaces from Italy, Portugal & Mexico, Vermont slate roof, hardware & fixtures from England,France & Italy, new electrical and plumbing throughout, Crestron system, radiant heated floors, generators, solar panels, plaster walls & moldings & elevator to all 4 floors.
- MLS® #13980649
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage11,459
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesGuest Quarters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Open, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentDan Rhodes
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address4224 Armstrong Parkway
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionHighland Park
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-3716
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Coffee Maker, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dual Dishwashers, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Solar, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories4
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 8:45pm CST.