Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5339 Willis Avenue, Dallas
Tucked away in one of the most highly sought-after neighborhoods in Dallas, 5339 Willis is a short drive to the Central Business District and walking distance to Knox-Henderson and Lower-Greenville. With open entertainment space, grand entryway, high ceilings, custom quartzite and cabinets, and luxurious master, this 4 bed, 6 bath home includes a media room, home office, large outdoor living area and kitchen, and spacious mother-in-law suite above a two-car garage. Ideally situated between Lower-Greenville and Knox-Henderson, 5339 Willis uses custom and high-quality design elements that create an open, contemporary feel while maintaining a warm and “homey” ambiance throughout. Built to stand the test of time!
- MLS® #13982950
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage3,857
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Alley, Asphalt, Other, Water Tap Fee Paid
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Detached, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Guest Quarters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Separate Entry Quarters
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Acreage, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Wood, Glass, Siding
- Listing AgentChase Munster
- Listing OfficeWyebrook Realty
- Address5339 Willis Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6434
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Dry Bar, Smart Home Features, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Indoor Grill, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning, Blower Fan, Direct Vent, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.