Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4720 Ashbrook Road, Dallas
HOUSE ON THE HILL. This wonderful 3 bed 2.5 baths traditional home sits high above the rest. Walk into a formal entry with cove ceiling, formal dining at front of the home with large windows for lots of light while entertaining, large kitchen with island for preparing family dinners with the entire crew, separate breakfast area for the kids, large living room, and beautiful sunroom. Master bedroom has en-suite bathroom with separate tub and shower. Parking is not a problem with this home; 2 car garage with opener, 2 car carport and slab for RV parking or additional vehicles. Moments from shopping.
- MLS® #13983341
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,264
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Outdoor Space, RV/ Boat Parking, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentRob Williams
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday Realtors
- Address4720 Ashbrook Road
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionBuckner Terrace
- Zip Code75227-2909
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Oven - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleH.W. Lang
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.