Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3912 Miramar Avenue, Highland Park
THIS STATELY 1920 HOME IS SITUATED IN A PRIME LOCATION NEAR LAKESIDE DRIVE AND DALLAS COUNTRY CLUB. THE CENTER HALL PLAN OFFERS A SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE, FORMAL DINING ROOM, COZY DEN, LIBRARY WITH FIREPLACE, THIRD FLOOR GAME ROOM, PLUS A BASEMENT. THE HOME WAS LAST UPDATED IN 1968, SO IT IS READY FOR YOUR UPDATES. ***** THE 70 x 226 ELEVATED LOT MAKES AN EXCELLENT BUILDING SITE IN A SUPERB LOCATION. THE ADJACENT LOT IS CLEARED & COULD BE COMBINED WITH THIS ONE TO MAKE AN EXTRAORDINARY 140 x 226 BUILDING SITE. *****
- MLS® #13986948
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,876
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Opener
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Pier & Beam
- Listing AgentAnne Oliver
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3912 Miramar Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionHighland Park 2ND SEC
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-3128
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 2:30pm CDT.