Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1122 Jackson Street 218, Dallas
Large, updated true loft in historic Downtown Dallas Santa Fe Rail Terminal Building. Exposed brick, soaring ceilings, custom poured-concrete floors, beautiful iron-framed windows, modern kitchen with new high-end appliances, spacious bathroom, new energy efficient Nest system, and expansive walk-in closet with brand new washer and dryer. Stylish downtown loft in warehouse-style lobby building with front-desk staff. Unit is across the hall from the newly-renovated gym with yoga studio, and the building boasts a roof-top pool with 360-degree downtown views. Includes one assigned parking space in secured underground garage
- MLS® #13994458
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,156
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage, Assigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete
- Listing AgentRonald Norrell
- Listing OfficeTexas Property Brokers, LLC
- Address1122 Jackson Street 218
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionSoco Urban Loft Condo
- Zip Code75202-5213
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dryer, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 5:15pm CST.