Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5027 Alcott Street, Dallas
Priced below market value! Exquisite and beautiful home completely remodeled and expanded with additional square footage. Walkable neighborhood to shops and restaurants in Dallas’ prime location Knox-Henderson. 4 bedrooms and 3 totally updated full bathrooms. Master is downstairs. Open floor kitchen with breakfast-bar area, new cabinets, new stainless appliances, quartz countertops. Keeping with its original charm it features a covered front porch, large patio and balcony. Home has hard wood flooring, new tile flooring, and new carpet. All new doors and windows, 2 new water heaters and 2 new AC units, new roof-2017. Do not miss this completely updated home! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #14000654
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,813
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Roof Top Deck/Patio
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJulia Ryabova
- Listing OfficeCompetitive Edge Realty LLC
- Address5027 Alcott Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionAlcott Fitzhugh Heights
- Zip Code75206-6609
- Interior FeaturesOther, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat-Gas, Central Air-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.