Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9615 Timberleaf Drive, Dallas
Wonderful home in a great established neighborhood and Richardson School District. Plenty of room for a family and for entertaining. Generous sized rooms. Flexible floor plan includes master bedroom and a study or office downstairs. A third living room downstairs can be a second library or study. Fourth bedroom upstairs was used as a studio and would make a great additional living room, playroom, home gym or office. Wonderful backyard has lots of patio space and nice pool. This home is well-maintained and move-in ready. Recent updates include flooring and paint.
- MLS® #14006243
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,110
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSteve Atkinson
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address9615 Timberleaf Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionForest Mdws Sec 02
- Zip Code75243-6127
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Bay Windows
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Built-in Compactor
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.