Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2309 Connor Way, Carrollton
Flash Sale – one weekend only (October 18-20, 2019) take advantage of reduced prices on our Quick Move-in homes! Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! Host your next dinner party in the Red River’s stunning dining room. In the kitchen, the island offers convenient prep space, while the outdoor living options allow for an extension of the home’s living space. Latera offers access to nearby trails and parks, as well as some of the area’s best dining and retail. Known for their energy efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #14009362
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,401
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCommunity Mailbox, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Frame/Brick Trim, Wood
- Listing AgentPatrick Mcgrath
- Listing OfficeMeritage Homes Realty
- Address2309 Connor Way
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- Zip Code75010
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- ElementaryIndian Creek
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.