Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
924 Blue Jay Lane, Coppell
Beautiful custom in Northlake Woodlands. Backyard Oasis retreat Sparking pool, spa cascading waterfall and lots of room for entertaining. Extra lg. kitchen with slab granite. Open concept makes entertaining easy. Rich hardwoods & beautiful builtins. Master, study & extra bedroom down, Media room, gameroom with balcony & 3 bedrooms up. True 3 car garage . Award winning Coppell Schools!
- MLS® #14009536
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,172
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Alley
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Oversized, Rear, Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, In Ground Gunite, Cleaning System, Heated, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens, Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Covered Porch(es), Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentLaura Barnett
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX DFW Associates
- Address924 Blue Jay Lane
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionNorthlake Woodlands East 10 Ph C
- Zip Code75019-6915
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Multiple Staircases
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Double Oven, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.