Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2231 Madera Street, Dallas
NEW CONSTRUCTION Ready for move-in! Stunning new modern home in the heart of Knox-Henderson offering incredible designer touches at every turn. An entertainers dream with wide open floor plan for ease of entertaining along with a true luxurious feel. Abundance of windows provides wonderful natural light throughout. Room to grow with 4 generous sized bedrooms and 5 in a half bathrooms featuring sleek modern fixtures & beautiful finishes. Enjoy a convenient balcony, game room, fenced backyard, Tankless water heater, and Low E windows. Walking distance to Greenville Ave and Henderson for wonderful dining and nightlife options, yet set back in a quiet neighborhood for everyday living.
- MLS® #14012096
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,295
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Balcony
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionOther, Siding, Stucco
- Listing AgentRyan Hardin
- Listing OfficeJP & Associates Uptown
- Address2231 Madera Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionRoss Ave Annex
- Zip Code75206-7139
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm CST.