Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1918 Olive Street 2602, Dallas
Envision Luxury! Dual private elevators access this extraordinary 26th floor home overlooking the city through floor-to-ceiling glass with full end-cap and wrap around terrace. The gourmet kitchen includes Miele appliances, a butler’s pantry, and opens to oversized living and dining areas with views of Downtown & Klyde Warren Park. There is an amazing master suite with spa-like marble bath, a generous size guest suite, spacious utility room, audio sound, electronic shades, 3 premier parking spaces, & storage unit to complete this iconic contemporary architecture. Museum Tower residents enjoy 5-star amenities from 24-7 concierge, valet, car service, poolside butler, owner’s lounge, terrace guest suites, & more.
- MLS® #14017486
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,276
- Year Built2011
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Comm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Guarded Entrance, Park, Perimeter Fencing, Other
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Lap Pool, Pool Perimeter Fence, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Guest Quarters, Mosquito Mist System, Other, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Park View, Some Trees
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofMetal, Other Roof, Concrete
- ConstructionCommon Wall, Concrete, Glass, Metal
- FoundationOther, Pilings
- Listing AgentGrant Vancleve
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address1918 Olive Street 2602
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMuseum Tower Condo
- Zip Code75201-2289
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Other, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:15am CST.