Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
539 Meadowview Lane, Coppell
Remodeled home in Desirable Northlake Woodlands. Interior Features: Open Floor plan, Beam Ceilings, Plantation Shutters, Rich Hardwoods & Tile. Large Kitchen has Slab Granite Countertops, Breakfast Bar, Gas Cooktop, & Double Ovens. Giant Master Retreat w Sitting has Separate Shower, Jetted Tub, & Dual Sinks. 4th Bedroom Upstairs Could be Used as Game Room. Landscaped Backyard w Sparkling Pool & Large Slate Patio Great for Entertaining!
- MLS® #14027283
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,944
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentStephen Gaynor
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address539 Meadowview Lane
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionNorthlake Woodlands #7
- Zip Code75019-5742
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.