Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3110 Thomas Avenue 739, Dallas
AMAZING Two-story urban loft with unobstructed views of Downtown-Arts District, Uptown & Turtle Creek. Great top floor balcony unit with two (2) parking spaces is among the list of items that provide for great entertaining including community skylounge, rooftop sun deck, fitness center, resistance-jet pool, and courtyard. Great for pets with updated Griggs Park right outside your gate. Just blocks from Uptown entertainment.
- MLS® #14036638
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,014
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Perimeter Fencing, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Assigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco, Common Wall
- Listing AgentSteven Edwards
- Listing OfficeSaddle Realty
- Address3110 Thomas Avenue 739
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- Subdivision588 Condos
- Zip Code75204-3986
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.