Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2007 Mcmillan Avenue, Dallas
$40K BUILDER PRICE DROP. Soft Modern New Build in the heart of East Village. Open and smart floorplan feature 11' ceilings down and natural light throughout. Walking distance to coffee shops and dining on both Henderson and Lower Greenville. A short drive from downtown with easy access to I75. The craftsmanship and attention to detail show through every feature of this home. The kitchen is the center point with custom LIFEN Kitchen cabinetry and a waterfall quartz bar that looks into the living and dining. There are two covered patios and the large lot has plenty of room for a pool. What are you waiting for? See Matterport linked via Virtual Tour!
- MLS® #14038441
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,520
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- ConstructionStucco, Wood
- Listing AgentDavid Maez
- Listing OfficeVIVO Realty
- Address2007 Mcmillan Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionRoss Ave Annex
- Zip Code75206-7105
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas, Central Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.