Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4512 Abbott Avenue B1-r, Highland Park
Park Haven Apartments feature studio and two-bedroom floor plans and are centrally located in Highland Park on the Katy Trail. This community offers classic and renovated units to fit everyone's needs. Newly renovated units have new floorings, updated kitchen and appliances, and a bathroom refresh. Not to mention the bedrooms are quite size-able and spacious. This small, boutique community is just steps from all of the shopping, entertainment, and restaurants along Knox and surrounding avenues. You have complete and convenient access to the widely popular Katy Trail and these days this is a Dallas MUST HAVE.
- MLS® #14041269
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage928
- Year Built1954
- UtilitiesAlley, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Dirt, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System
- GaragesArea Assigned, Covered, Unassigned Spaces
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Block
- Listing AgentSeth Bame
- Listing OfficeSeth Bame
- Address4512 Abbott Avenue B1-r
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionHighland Park 1st Inst
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-3952
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.