Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3209 San Marcos Drive, Rockwall
Beautiful home on oversize home site on the quietest street in the community. Terrific use of space including 3 full baths, study, formal dining, and a spacious covered patio overlooking the fully sodded and irrigated yard. Extensive gorgeous wood flooring and tile. Super kitchen overlooking the family room with custom cabinets, granite tops, SS built-in appliances including a heavy gas cooktop, and a great walk in pantry. All baths have granite tops. Spacious master suite w garden tub and oversize shower. This home is extremely energy efficient with a 16 SEER HVAC, Radiant barrier, LED lighting and more! PLEASE SEE SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS...PLAN 2427
- MLS® #14043066
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,453
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentDerek Phelps
- Listing OfficeJeanette Anderson Real Estate
- Address3209 San Marcos Drive
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionFontanna Ranch
- Zip Code75032
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Other
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Other
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- ElementarySharon Shannon
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:45am CDT.