Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1918 Olive Street 3902, Dallas
Rare opportunity to live in the coveted half floor, already combined full 'end cap' floorplan. Private elevator delivers direct access to the 39th floor, where it's impossible not to be wowed by the best unobstructed downtown views in the city. Experience perfection from sunrise to sunset as you wrap from West to South to East through floor to ceiling glass windows. Three full bedrooms - each with an ensuite white marble bath, powder, gourmet kitchen, huge utility, 'skyroom', and abundant storage.
- MLS® #14045942
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,587
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Gated Entrance, Community Dock, Common Elevator, Comm Sprinkler System, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Assigned Spaces, Circle Drive, Common Garage, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Cabana, Heated, Pool Perimeter Fence, Saltwater Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofConcrete, Other Roof
- ConstructionGlass, Steel
- FoundationOther, Pilings
- Listing AgentIlene Christ
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address1918 Olive Street 3902
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMuseum Tower Condo
- Zip Code75201-2304
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Dry Bar, Electric Shades, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.