Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2238 Old Mill Road, Carrollton
Location, location, location! Coveted Morningside subdivision in heart of Carrollton and bordering N. Dallas. Quick access to George Bush, DNT & I-35. New owners will love making this place their own. It's cozy and has character with its vintage vibe and layout that brings in lots of natural light. Open and light great room welcomes you with fireplace and wood flooring. Granite in kitchen. Dining and master open to private courtyard. Large fenced backyard for the kids and pets. Second living area can be used as study or converted to 4th bedroom. Mature trees. Sprinkler system. Transferable warranty on foundation. 2018 updates include: HVAC, tile and tubs in both baths, and dishwasher. Paint in 2019.
- MLS® #14047447
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,813
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, All Weather Road
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentTricia Rhea
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address2238 Old Mill Road
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionMorningside 1
- Zip Code75007-5926
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Metal Box, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 7:30pm CDT.