Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3230 Cambrick Street 4, Dallas
Open townhouse in a super awesome location. Facing the short, quiet and tree lined Cambrick Street, between Cole Avenue and Travis Street. You could throw a tennis ball and hit the courts at Cole Park, wander two short blocks in the other direction and you are on the Katy Trail. And the temptations of West Village are just four blocks south. Replaced carpet, fresh paint, and newly refinished hardwoods. Real hardwoods, from trees, not factories.
- MLS® #14048702
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,090
- Year Built1999
- UtilitiesCommunity Mailbox, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Balcony, Wood Deck, Private Outdoor Space
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKyle Byrom
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address3230 Cambrick Street 4
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionCambrick Square North
- Zip Code75204-1863
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMetal Box
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 12:45pm CDT.