Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1129 Water Street, Carrollton
Like new! Located on one of the largest lots with upgraded stone accents.... Used as a second home and very lightly lived in. Homeowner spared nothing. Large open living area with wood flooring. large gourmet kitchen features granite, large island, built in stainless appliances, white cabinets, gas cook top, and wood floors. Master suite is down with big walk in shower, his and her vanities, linen, wood flooring. Two half baths, one up and one down. Upstairs features two large living areas. Great game room and media. Two nice size bedrooms up with Jack and Jill bath. Private patio opens to the large side yard with rod iron fencing.
- MLS® #14050417
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,541
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentTerri Pescatore
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, REALTORS
- Address1129 Water Street
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionRaiford Crossing Ph 2
- Zip Code75007-2903
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.