Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5815 Azalea Lane, Dallas
Perfect ranch style home ready for updates! Great floor plan, enlarged den, formals, huge backyard. Plenty of room for expansion! Master & two additional bedrooms on one side of the home. 4th bedroom on opposite side of the home-great for guest privacy. Approx. half acre lot, beautiful trees. Plantation shutters in 3 bedrooms & formals. Covered patio off back of home- perfect for entertaining & relaxing. Outside spa in back yard. 2 car carport, with additional storage. Automatic gate entrance into driveway. Hardwoods & carpet. Can't beat the location -- close to private schools, great restaurants , & shopping at Preston Royal and Preston Forest! The best of North Dallas!
- MLS® #14050573
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,572
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesRear, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentPam Dyer
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address5815 Azalea Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionSheraton Estates
- Zip Code75230-3401
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Bay Windows, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Cooktop - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:00pm CDT.