Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5703 Llano Avenue, Dallas
New Orleans style M Streets area home on the best corner in the neighborhood! Walk to lower Greenville shops, restaurants and Trader Joe's from this home with designer touches and updates throughout. Fully renovated kitchen includes pro series stove with cut marble tiles above, beveled subway tiled walls, Carrera marble counters, waterfall island, and coffee bar in breakfast area. Large Master suite with Thibaut wallpaper and balcony, second bedroom currently used as gym, large third bedroom with sitting area or office currently used as art studio. 5 inch white oak floors and custom lighting throughout. Cabana in side yard, extra storage in garage. Two new oversized AC systems added last year.
- MLS® #14051745
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,009
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Alley
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Listing AgentMary Alice Garrison
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address5703 Llano Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionDelmar Heights
- Zip Code75206-6315
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.