Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5510 Caladium Drive, Dallas
Highly-desirable ranch style Preston Hollow property on impressive 108x158 corner lot. Recently renovated master suite ('16) w large bath, WIC, dressing area, sep office. Comfortable family home boasting split bedroom layout w 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. 10' board-on-board fence provides private backyard. Updated windows limit intrusion of outside noise. Roof replaced August 1, 2019. Property also provides considerable investment potential for those wanting to add addl renovations or even new construction, w neighborhood properties ranging in value from $1.8M-$2M. Convenient to best private schools in Dallas, waking distance of popular restaurants & shops & offers quick & easy access to all major commuter arteries.
- MLS® #14053849
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,256
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesPerimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Side
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMichael Yates
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address5510 Caladium Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionInwood Road Estates
- Zip Code75230-2620
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT.