Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
541 Oak Grove Lane, Coppell
RARE opportunity in sought-after neighborhood near Old Coppell with new homes $700K-$1M+. This gem is on .24 acre over-sized lot with many updates including original, refurbished hardwood floors.Spacious kitchen with room for island opens to large dining area.Bonus room with loft offers additional space for office, studio, game room or extra storage. Huge shady backyard for kids, pets, entertaining and gardening. Custom-built play house remains with property. If you are looking for an affordable charming house on large lot in award-winning CISD this house is for you!Two blocks from Wilson Elementary, three blocks to Thweat Park and pond. One mile from Old Downtown Coppell. Convenient to DFW Airport.
- MLS® #14055791
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,456
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesFront, Garage Conversion, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Cul De Sac, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- ConstructionSiding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentLynn Barnett
- Listing OfficeBeverly Cox Realty
- Address541 Oak Grove Lane
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionIrby Add
- Zip Code75019-2404
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 11:15am CDT.