Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 830, Dallas
Charming and updated! Located in the West - C - Tower overlooking Sale Street with views of The Park from the balcony. The popular Modena floor plan with an extended breakfast bar and breakfast area which some use as a home office area -- also the only floor plan in the building with a walk in utility closet. Updates include wood floors in the living area and bedroom, solar shades in the living area and stainless appliances in the kitchen. The Renaissance offers one of the very best values along historic Turtle Creek Blvd. Adjacent to Oak Lawn Park and minutes to The Katy Trail, Uptown, Downtown, the Arts District and access to major freeways. Refrigerator, washer and dryer remain with the property.
- MLS® #14056369
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage816
- Year Built1998
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Unassigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentSue Krider
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3225 Turtle Creek Boulevard 830
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionRenaissance On Turtle Creek Condo
- Zip Code75219-5465
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.