Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2200 Victory Avenue 2206, Dallas
Enjoy the stunning high rise view in this gorgeous contemporary Condo at The House on Victory Avenue in downtown Dallas! Breath-taking amenities on the 5th floor such as relaxing infinity pool with cabanas, HUGE outdoor fireplace, dog run, fitness center, soothing owners lounge (can be reserved for events), and conference center. 10 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows and hardwood floors throughout common area. Granite counters & Stainless appliances in Kitchen. Large garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet in Master Bath. Walk next door to the Hard Rock Cafe or The House of Blues for entertainment and dining! Valet Parking and 24 hour Concierge!
- MLS® #14056633
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage894
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCabana, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Listing AgentSarah Brimmage-cave
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Allen
- Address2200 Victory Avenue 2206
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionThe House
- Zip Code75219-7683
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryEsperanza Medrano
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.