Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2110 E Peters Colony Road, Carrollton
Now Showing, an immaculate home nestled in a quaint neighborhood in Carrollton. The home is an excellent choice having been well maintained and gently occupied by the same family for many years. The front landscaping is a good indication of the quality of this home. New wood floors invite each guest to come in and be comfortable. The master is separate providing an increased level of privacy. The back yard is large and inviting with beautiful grass, an open patio, a covered patio, and lots of room for parties, pals and pets. Some refresh of the property may be desired but its structurally sound, very clean and ready for a new family. Come see this home while still available. Come make it your own!
- MLS® #14058278
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,731
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- Listing AgentEd Reames
- Listing OfficeMckinney Real Estate Services
- Address2110 E Peters Colony Road
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionHollyridge Add 2
- Zip Code75007-3423
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.