Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Shepards Hill Drive, Rockwall
Well-maintained home in very sought after neighborhood. This home has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Perfect for the first home or for young family. New windows, new roof and fresh paint throughout. Greenbelt across the alley makes for a quiet, peaceful place to call home. Mature trees offer shade that invites you to sit outside even in the middle of the summer. Brand new Reinhardt Elementary school in award-winning Rockwall ISD will be completed for 2019-2020 school year. And, it is within walking distance. Don't miss this opportunity in a non HOA neighborhood made for evening strolls. There just aren't many like it to be found on the north side of Rockwall.
- MLS® #14060389
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,859
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Concrete, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Listing AgentDan Kendall
- Listing OfficeFirehouse Real Estate
- Address307 Shepards Hill Drive
- AreaROCKWALL COUNTY (34)
- SubdivisionNorthshore #1
- Zip Code75087-2850
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRockwall ISD
- MiddleHerman E Utley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.