Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2001 Greenstone Trail, Carrollton
Beautiful one owner well maintained home with private large back yard (corner lot), This custom home is in a quiet neighborhood. Beautiful upgraded lights and tile flooring in entry, formal dining room, kitchen, breakfast area and both bathrooms. Dishwasher, water heater and roof have been up-dated. It has Skylights in living room and master bedroom. All bedrooms have walk- in closet. 65'' TVs and sound systems in living room and patio will stay. New refrigerator will convey with property. Backyard patio is excellent for entertaining. Easy access to Hwy 121 Sam Rayburn, North Dallas Tollway and George Bush. Come to see this beautiful house. Don’t miss this perfect one story cozy home!
- MLS® #14061304
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,724
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Listing AgentSally Chai
- Listing OfficeCitiwide Alliance Realty
- Address2001 Greenstone Trail
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionMEADOW RIDGE
- Zip Code75010-4017
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings, Central Vac, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- ElementaryIndian Creek
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.