Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1822 Childress Lane, Allen
JUST INSTALLED NEW HAND SCRAPED WOOD FLOORING AND NEW CARPET. and an 8500 paint allowance. This beautiful 5 bdrm, 4.5 bath 3 car garage home is on a spacious corner lot. The backyard is an outdoor paradise with pool, spa and outdoor kitchen. This home features a huge family room with high vaulted ceilings, is great for entertaining. The gorgeous kitchen has granite counter tops, breakfast bar and an island that opens up to the family room.The Master bedroom and Mother-in-law suite or guest room, with it's own bath, are both downstairs. The large game rm adjacent to the fully equipped media room w 120 inch screen is great for entertaining. The media room projector, screen and outdoor furniture and TV convey
- MLS® #14063927
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,893
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Listing AgentJim Barth
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty
- Address1822 Childress Lane
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionTwin Creeks Ph 7a-1
- Zip Code75013-5329
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.